Healing your Body Image through Creativity coaching is a creative and confidential partnership between client (you) and coach (me). Each partnership is unique because different clients have different requirements.
This coaching programme is for you if you are tired of spending TIME, ENERGY and MONEY on trying to “fix” your body, and want to find a new way to look at, and live with, your body.
You should consider working with me if any of these are true for you:
- Constantly feel uncomfortable in your body.
- Struggle to find clothes that make you feel good.
- Stop yourself from doing things you enjoy because you don’t think your body is good enough.
- Avoid intimacy because you worry that you aren’t attractive enough.
- Don’t like seeing yourself in the mirror.
- Think nobody will love you because of the way you look.
- Avoid socialising because you lack the confidence to be around other people.
- Don’t like, or even hate, your body.
- Constantly compare yourself (negatively) to other women.
- Resent your body for its limitations.
- Struggle to accept changes to your body from aging or debilitating illness.
You don’t need to be an artist, or a singer, or a musician, or a writer, or have any particularly creative skills for this process to work.
I believe that everyone is creative in their own way, and that creativity is a key factor in allowing us to reconnect with what is truly important to us, and in this way help to heal many different issues. Developing a creative mindset can be helpful in many aspects of your life — not just your relationship to your body — by enabling you to approach situations from a new perspective.
“I think being creative starts with believing you ARE. So start with small creative projects that will make you feel good about your creative ability, and your creative confidence will grow from there.Leda
Coaching starts with YOU. We will begin by determining your unique issue with your body image, and then design and agree to the duration and nature of the programme to best fit your purpose. In each session, we use creative process to tap into your innate creativity in a playful, yet focused way. This will help you to understand your own creativity and value it. I will guide you through experiential exercises, aimed at helping you unlock your creative potential and start to develop a creative mindset. We will then design a creative blueprint for you to apply to healing your relationship with your body going forward.
Coaching and workshops are available online or in person.
Contact me for more information or to discuss your needs.