Mindful Creativity Coaching is a creative and confidential partnership between client and coach. Each partnership is unique because different clients have different requirements.
Mindful Creativity Coaching is for you if:
- you feel stuck in your ability to think creatively
- you believe having a creative mindset would be a valuable leadership skill
- you want to inspire and motivate the people you work with
- you are open to learning and new ideas.
I believe that everyone is creative in their own way, and that creativity is a key factor in unlocking motivation and becoming re‑energised. Developing a creative mindset can be helpful in many aspects of your life, by enabling you to approach situations from a new perspective.
2020 and Covid-19 has forced us to change how we work and live. Many of us are working from home, using a variety of online tools. This has its advantages, but as social creatures, we miss interacting with the people we work with. This can have a negative impact on our productivity and creativity.
Another factor that cannot be ignored is the impact the pandemic has had on world economies. Now, more than ever, your business is going to need creative leadership to be able to move forward successfully.
My coaching starts with YOU. We will begin by determining your unique intention or focus, and then design and agree to the duration and nature of the programme to best fit your purpose. In each session, we use creative process to tap into your innate creativity in a playful, yet focused way. This will help you to understand your own creativity and value it. I will guide you through interactive exercises, aimed at helping you unlock your creative potential and start to develop a creative mindset. We will then design a creative blueprint for your creative development going forward.
A typical coaching partnership would begin with an 8 session programme:
- 1 x 60 minutes hour establishing consultation
- 7 x 90 minute sessions with activities tailored to your specific needs
- Complete by designing a creative blueprint for your continued creative development. Your blueprint could include continued individual coaching, workshops or coaching for your team members, and support for you to facilitate your team’s creative development. We will design together a plan that suits your specific needs and goals.
Coaching and workshops are available online or in person.
Contact me for more information or to discuss your needs.
Please fill in the form on the Contact Me page or email me: email@example.com